Friday, October 8, 2010

This is me.

 

 

Stuffing my face and wearing more food than I ingest.  Par for the course.

 

And this is me on no sleep.

 

 

Any questions?

3 comments:

Catherine Mackie said...

You're not camera-shy, are you? Talk about showing off... Love the pics. I am so amazed at how animals (sorry to call you that) seem to look straight into the lens as a pic is taken, isn't it? I spent my formative years on a farm and even though I haven't been near one in four decades I still think they are magnificent beasts...

Sylvia said...

Me me!! I have a question!! ;)
Is that Matilda in the first pic?

wvfarmgirl said...

Catherine - Moi? Camera shy? You betcha! :)

Yes! That's Matilda's huge head in the first pic. She's becoming quite the pocket pony these days, but still hates having her feet picked up.