*****UPDATE! This mare has found a home!!
I’m trying to help someone find a home for her 10yo 15.3h TB eventing mare, and ever since I saw her pictures I’ve been drooling. The mare is located in Delaware, however the owner is willing to transport her anywhere in PA, VA, WV, or MD for a good home. She’s sound, healthy, up to date on her vaccinations and free to a great home.
It’s so sad that our economy has tanked so badly that this mare can’t even find a home when she’s FREE. Back when I was eventing (dinosaurs still roamed the earth then), this mare could have sold for 5 grand in the right area. I’d take her in a heartbeat if I were still eventing! There’s got to be someone out there looking for a ready-made eventer that would give this girl a good home. Please help me find them!!
5 comments:
Throw that bib over here when you are done with yer drooling!
She's gorgeous!
I will post to some horsefriends in that area that I have on FB....
Thanks Lena!
I sent this blog entry (link) and your email address out to a few people the other day. I hope she finds a great home!
Hey, I know some body who knows a lot of eventing people, I will forward... Tenley
Hey I live in Virginia and work at Virginia tech large animal hospital. My mother and I have our own personal "not government funded or anything like that" rescue where we take in horses with health issues, attitude issues, or just need a home. What we do with these horses is we use them at a local Boy Scout camp where they teach the kids to care for and ride a horse. I would love to talk with you some more about your mare and let you know more about me and what I do. Please let me know if you are interested. You can email me at myhorse16@gmail.com. I am also a member of the southwest Virginia natural horsemanship group (but I have not been able to participate in almost a year because we have been so busy with our rescue horses). I hope to hear from you soon!! God Bless
Post a Comment