Friday, October 3, 2008

What's the point?

Some nights I have to wonder why I even bother going to bed. Take tonight/this morning for example. I fell asleep shortly before 11 PM and have been awake since 1:30 AM. Why do I even bother? Had I not wasted time going to bed I could have been halfway through season two of Heroes on Netflix by now. Why did I wake up at 1:30?

Penguins.

In my dream I was a caretaker of a flock (?) of penguins at the North Pole. Sometimes the fish that we were sent were bad. Please don't ask me why we needed fish sent to the North Pole. Maybe Santa's stock was running low. Anyhow, when the fish were bad the penguins would sometimes get sick and I had to help them over to a hole in the ice so they could throw up. Eventually I woke up and realized that it was my stomach that wasn't happy and I had to throw off the cats in my hurry to kneel before the porcelain god before it was too late. I made it. Barely.

Stomach virus? Bad dinner? My thoughts for the past three hours have led me to believe that Sugarcreek is the answer to my nausea. That's all I've been thinking about this morning. Today is the day. And although the one friend changed her mind and decided not to get a draft from Sugarcreek, the rest of the gang still wanted to go even if we weren't rescuing any horses.

I'll try and post tonight with pictures from the auction, but no guarantees. I may need to spend the night out in the pasture hugging horses instead.

No comments: