Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random Lunch 10/1/08

I thought maybe I'd try something new on top of my regular posts and do a quick post on my lunch break of only pictures that I've taken during that break. I'd like to do this on a daily basis, but I don't always get a lunch break. For some reason, clients sometimes think that I don't need nourishment and don't understand that I become a raving lunatic when I'm hungry. If only they knew.

On today's lunch break I went out to the garden for the first time since the weekend. Why did I wait that long? What was I thinking? Did I assume that just because it's now October that the garden would be almost dead and not producing?

All I can say, is that it's a good thing one of our friends gave us a bunch of jars they weren't using anymore.




Today's pickin's. What you can't see are the dozen or so eggplants and five chocolate bell peppers on the bottom. Oh, and the gazillion little Litchi tomato fruit. I didn't even bother with the pineapple tomatillos. Collecting those requires more time and patience than I posses on my lunch break.







This is not my boot.







And if anyone comes looking for it, this is not my dog either.

5 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Of course it's not your boot. Oh that Thor! And he looked at you like he's saying:"What? What did I do?"

Anonymous said...

Guess what? I am using this to train my computer class.

wvfarmgirl said...

Anastasia -- I thought the idea was to teach them something useful?? :)

YD -- I understand how upset and disappointed you are with me for not cleaning my house yet. But just remember, you have an open invitation to visit. Just bring your mop.

sam said...

thor's faces are priceless!

Lena said...

Thor - come on down to Auntie Lena's and we will have you trained in no time chewing on things that doggies are supposed to chew on...you know...like cow knuckles.
What a face - dontcha just want to hug him??? :-))))) Thanks for sharing!