Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gidget

I’d like to introduce you to the new love in Glenn’s life.  She’s a little Yorkie puppy that has stolen everyone’s heart.

 

Picture 021

 

It took her a week or so, but she’s finally gotten used to farm life and loves to go outside on nice days and run around like crazy. 

 Picture 040

 

She’s also Lucky’s new best buddy. 

Picture 014

 

They sleep together.

Picture 012

 

They play together.

Picture 016

 

Constantly.

Picture 005

 

At all hours of the night.

Picture 001

 

They keep each other (and me) warm.

Picture 001

 

It’s a shame we all can’t get along this well (and be this adorable doing it)!

3 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

He is very cute!

ClassyChassy said...

Just browsing - very interesting blog - I like all the animals you are helping. Its a shame many have lost their homes when their owners did - that happens here in Michigan all too often. I work with Lakeshore Welsh Corgi Rescue, help fostering when i am able, and also donate a percentage from my etsy shop to help them out as well - It gives a person a good feeling to help out creatures in need! Thanks for what you do!

Lena said...

Oh, how can you stand all the cuteness?! :-)
Gidget is such a great name for that little cutie-pie! I'm not surprised Glenn fell in love.
:-)