We now have 12.5 horses. The half is the appybutt that belongs to Worthless Neighbor, but is still here hanging out with Mav and Hunter (used to be Buck -- guess who picked that new name??). The new herd of six came from a local rescue that could no longer afford to feed all of their horses. The pictures I have for tonight aren't the greatest. Once the horses were off the trailer they were more interested in rolling and eating than having their pictures taken and I was on my own with a LONG list of things to accomplish today.



I actually started writing this post last night around 10pm after I was done for the day. Then Glenn came home and said "we need to go shopping, I need a new pair of pants for work". I was exhausted and had the headache from hell, but of course I had to go with him. Sometimes he's like Junior -- he just can't go anywhere without Semi. I even suggested going early this morning before he had to go to work, but that apparently made way too much sense to be acceptable. We got home this morning around 2am.
So forgive the post and the shortness of it. Time to go feed the beasts and make sure everyone made it through their first night here without any injuries. I promise more details later if I don't die of heat stroke today.
1 comment:
What an awesome blog!!! Tske more pictures I want to see more! You did a great job on this blog.
Kristi
Post a Comment