
Or a cat...
Insomnia has got to be the worst thing for a morning person like myself. And with all the sleeping critters around me all day it's hard to stifle the constant yawns when I'm on the phone with clients. At least working from home provides uninterupted 10 minute cat naps and I don't have to worry about drooling on my keyboard or snoring loud enough for the person in the next cubical to hear me.
But since work has just ended for the day and it's 60 degrees and sunny -- the horses are calling for me to bring the shedding blade and curry brush, the monarda seedlings are begging to be potted up, and the onions are literally dying to get into the garden and out of the loaf pan. I wish I could say Maverick can't wait for me to try trimming his feet, but I have a feeling he's not looking foward to it anymore than I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment