Sunday, August 28, 2011

The new and improved Logan

 

Logan has been friendly towards me for a couple of weeks now.  He never let Glenn near him and I thought he might take a bite out of Brandi the other day when she was petting Eve, who is one of his herd.

IMG_5457 (800x600)

 

He’s finally started playing with Calypso instead of running away from her attempts at fun.

IMG_5458 (800x600)

 

He still has no interest in coming into the house, but that’s okay.  His job is outside and that’s where he needs to be.  He’s also really good at his job!  I haven’t seen the foxes or coyotes in the back pasture since Logan arrived.  I haven’t lost anymore chickens, either.  Go Logan!

IMG_5462 (800x600)

 

He’s also become playful with me and is starting to come out of his shell.  When I come out with his dinner he bounces up and down, spins in circles, and barks excitedly.  He comes running to meet the truck when I get home and escorts me back to the house.

Have I mentioned that I just love the big lug?

3 comments:

Daisy said...

He is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just stumbling through blogs and landed on yours. Think I'll stick around and see what you do next!
Great site :)

Samantha said...

Love the soft eyes in the first pic :)