As you already know, I have no fashion sense. Good thing Lucille does! This is what every fashionable donkey should be wearing this summer! It’s lightweight cool cotton comfort to keep those nasty horse flies off your ears! It’s chic, it’s stylish, it’s functional… what more could a gorgeous donkey ask for??
This is supposed to be a fly bonnet used only when riding, as it really isn’t built to stay on or last with everyday wear. At least not on a normal active horse. But on a sweet, crippled Lucille who barely shuffles around the yard, it should work just fine! I’ll take it off if it ever rains again to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
The bonnet was made by a friend of mine, Michelle, who claimed she had to go to the store for more yarn because she didn’t have enough for Lucille’s ginormous ears!
Michelle also makes dog sweaters and headwear for humans, so go check out her etsy store! Because you just know you want to follow in Lucille’s fashion footsteps and sport one of these beauties on your own ears this summer!
7 comments:
J!!!
I feel like I've fallen off the face of the earth! Lol! I've stalked, er...checked the blog every now and again, and I'm so, so *happy* to see you're home AND blogging!!
Lucille and her new fly bonnet look FAB! I love it, and her!
Give her a big ol smooch from me :)
Hey! I was wondering where you disappeared to! I've been checking your blog, but... nada. :
Consider the Lucille smooching a done deal. It's one of my favorite hobbies!
Wow! it fits! so glad...and i thought it would be too big!!
That. Is. Amazing. Kudos to Michelle and Lucille both! And to you for blogging about it!
wow!!! Absolutely amazing! Michelle is so talented! She also makes dog sweaters and headwear for people? fantastic work!
Growing up I put one of these things on one of my QHs and went for a ride. I musta been 12 at that time. It took all of 100 yards before he decided he did NOT like that thing on his head and bucked me off. LOL.. Ahhh the good ol days..
Ok, I absolutly LOVE this! Does it come in miniture pincher size??? ;oD
Post a Comment